Services – Other Services
The service options below would all fall within the Skill Building part of the Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) model. Even while collaborating with other professionals we will still be following the philosophy of ABA.
- Whether your child needs a little extra support or assistance across all subjects, our team can help. We will design a program that fits your child’s specific needs and abilities.
- Our Academic Tutoring services include
- One to one or small group learning;
- Focus on learning readiness skills (ex: following classroom instructions and routines, working independently);
- Programs designed by Ontario Certified Teachers;
- A classroom set up in our centre based program;
- Ongoing monitoring and supervision to ensure your child’s success.
Speech and Language Services
One Care Inc. has teamed up with All About Communication to provide a collaborative team-based approach to your child’s skill development. Assessment and treatment sessions with qualified Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) can be provided within our clinic. An assessment with a registered SLP can help to guide treatment options within your child’s ABA program or further speech and language sessions.
Occupational Therapy Services
One Care Inc works in partnership with a team of Occupational Therapists to offer individualized therapy sessions for children and young adults. Sessions may be conducted in home or within our clinic environment
Please contact us for more information or to book an initial consultation.