Services – One Care Academy
At One Care Academy we provide access to high quality education for children that struggle in a typical classroom. This may include students with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorder and more.
Our classrooms provide:
- Individualized instruction based on ABA principles and overseen by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
- Low student to teacher ratios within small class sizes
- Ontario Curriculum driven programming
- Individual Education Plans created for all students
- Daily Social Skills and Self Help Skills practice (as needed)
- Ontario Certified Teachers on staff
- Teacher assistants are all Registered Behaviour Therapists
- Regular program meetings with parents and teachers to provide detailed feedback, in addition to report cards
- Classes begin in September 2019 and run 12 months of the year
- Daily schedule: 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Full day program, alternate days available for part time
Answer questions about the program.
Provide documentation about past educational experiences.
Sign consent forms for assessment.
Assessment completed to determine placement and eligibility for the program.
Assessment may take place in group setting, if available.
Meeting with Clinical Supervisor to determine placement recommendations and discuss goals.
Contract and Handbook signed.