Services – Assessments
Through our partnership with Dalton Associates, we offer a wide range of diagnostic and psychoeducational assessments. A comprehensive psychological assessment can be used to:
- Provide documentation of a diagnosis for access to support services or benefits, as appropriate (ex: Special Services at Home, Ontario Autism Program, and Disability Tax Credit).
- Give detailed information (regarding) about your child’s strengths and weaknesses;
- Provide suggestions on how to build upon your child’s strengths and interests;
- Provide suggestions regarding how to address social, emotional, or behavioural concerns both at home and school;
- Assist in identification of your child as an Exceptional Pupil in the IPRC process;
- Assist in development of your child’s Individualized Education Plan;
- Provide suggestions on what learning strategies, accommodations, or modifications would be appropriate for your child at school;
- Some or all of the cost of a psychological assessment may be covered under your extended health care benefits.
Please contact us for more information or to make an appointment.